Apple Detox Water

Apple Detox Water
Apple Detox Water

This past week I drank my last diet coke. I had promised myself that when I finished the 4, 12 packs I had bought last time I stocked up, it would be my last. (Don’t judge!) I knew it was gonna be rough! I love me some diet coke but I also now how bad it is for me to drink it as often as I do! So it will now be  reserved for only super special occasions. I will treasure this wonderful treat when we meet again, so until then RIP dear friend!
As my stash was weening, I saw this pin about an Apple Cinnamon detox drink that gave you a boost of energy.  I knew that I would need something to give me a boost!

Here are the details: via Running Away? I’ll Help You Pack

Makes one big pitcher ( I used a Gallon Pitcher), re-fill water 3-4 times before replacing apples and cinnamon… I did this every couple days

1 Apple thinly slice (Whatever your favorite is) — I used Fuji Apples Delicious!!!
1 Cinnamon Stick

Drop apple slices in the bottom of the pitcher (save a few to drop in your glass later) and then the cinnamon stick, cover with ice about 1/2 way through then with water. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes before serving.

You want to cut up your apples super thin!!!

It actually really worked! I’m not gonna lie those first couple days of Diet Coke Detox were rough, I had headaches, I was mean… It was not pretty folks!!!! But by about the third day the water really helped and gave me energy and helped offset my lack of my habitual afternoon Diet Coke. I am in love with this water! I am not really a water drinker but this helped me get my water intake up and enjoy it, not just chug it down cuz I’m suppose to! I also am down a couple pounds this week — Added Bonus!!!

Give this water a try and let me know if you like it!! I’m officially a member of the Apple Detox Water fan club!!

Feel Free to Check Out My other Detox Reviews as well!!!

Beyonce Detox

Jillian Michael’s Detox Water

Beach Body’s 3 Day Refresh

3 Day Military Diet

Sassy Water

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse

Guide to Detoxes

Kaeng Raeng Cleanse

Comments

1. says

Hi Andie, It was such a treat to meet your cute self at BYB. Your blog looks fantastic &amp; you&#39;re certainly off to a great start. Hope to see you again soon.<br /><br />Warmly, Michelle<br />Faith, Trust &amp; Pixie Dust

2. says

I first found out about Apple Cinnamon water a few weeks ago when I first discovered Sassy water! Sassy water was alright for the first couple days but I wasn&#39;t completely IN LOVE with it. So I decided to finally make the apple cinnamon water (with thinly sliced ginger as well)Oh my goodness friends… I was immediately refreshed. I was IN LOVE with it.<br /> <br />I didn&#39;t know at that

3. says

It didn&#39;t turn out for me for some reason. Had no additional taste to it and was so disappointed. What could I be doing wrong to get no additional flavor?

• says

That stinks!!! What kind of apple did you use? That can make a difference and also how long did you let it sit before you drank it? –These two factors can make a world of difference!

• says

I used a Fuji apple then I replaced it with a Gala apple. I let it sit more than the 10 minutes. I will keep trying and finding a sweeter apple around in my grocery store to see if that helps because I want this to work for me. I know it would be so much healthier than the flavor packets.

4. says

I have few questions-<br />1) how long should I continue drinking apple-cinnamon detox water?<br />2) does it help to maintain good bowel system?<br />3) is it good for hair and skin?