*This post contains affiliate links*
Snicker Doodle Protein Shakes
There is a saying and excellent one at that, that urges us to “keep it simple, stupid”. I disagree with the verbiage “stupid, ” but the concept is spot on. Sometimes we want to make everything harder than it needs to be!
So if you are struggling with gagging down the same boring vanilla protein shake – this recipe is an easy way to up the wow factor and take a basic vanilla shake to the next level.
And let’s face it who doesn’t crave a good snickerdoodle every once in awhile – or always… LOL 😉
So whether you’re looking for a VERY simple tweak or you are trying to crush that craving for a snickerdoodle, this recipe is for you my friend!
Snickerdoodle Protein Shakes
Quick and Easy Protein Shake to help Mix Things Up!
Author: Andie Thueson
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Whey ProteinPowder
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze
- 2 tsp sugar-free vanilla powdered coffee creamer
- 1 heaping tsp cinnamon
- 8-10 ice cubes to reach desired consistency
- Just Blend in your favoriteBlender and enjoy!!!
Serving size: 1 Calories: 186 Fat: 3 Unsaturated fat: 0 Trans fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 11.8 Sugar: 2 Fiber: 4.2 Protein: 17.1 Cholesterol: 0
If you’re looking for some more easy and basic Protein Shake Recipes: Check these out!
- PB&J Protein Shake
- No Bake Cookie Protein Shake
- Wendy’s Frosty Inspired Protein Shake
- Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Shake