**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links… So thanks for your support and love! PS I only showcase products I absolutely LOVE and Recommend!**
As much as I LOVE Valentine’s Day, it gets a bad rap in the health and fitness community. A day totally dedicated to chocolate and candy doesn’t necessary bode well for the waist line. So if you’re like me and want to help keep your man on the right track and give him some helpful hints that will help him pick just the right gift for you that won’t totally derail ALL your hard work. I’ve curated the perfect collection! So READ up Mr. Thueson, All these would be much loved and appreciated….
1. If you haven’t already do yourself a ginormous favor and check out barkTHINS! You’ll thank me after you try them! They are life changing! They are the perfect healthy kick for your chocolate cravings! But just be careful although they are healthy… moderation should still be exercised. I get might delivered straight to my door via Amazon!
2. I am in in LOVE with this slouchy easy comfort top from Under Armour and I love their live in studio leggings the would make the perfect go to gym outfit. Pair them with these cute pink kicks from Reebok and you’ve got the perfect Valentine’s outfit for a gym date.
3. Soooo…. Honolulu Cookies are NOT on the healthy spectrum but they are one of my personal favorite cheats! And since it is the day of sweetness – these would be my indulgence of choice… just saying! 😉
4. I’m a sucker for a beautiful canvas print. They make the perfect gift! Surprise your sweetheart with a fun pic from your wedding day or one of your favorite pictures. The sentimental thought will win you loads of husband of the year points for sure! Easy Canvas Prints is having a great SALE right now just in time for the big DAY!
5. Nothing says love like Protein Powder and Pre-Workout Fuel (lol)…. And after much research, I have found products that I can endorse! They are the highest quality and don’t have some of the scary contaminants that some other protein powders use as fillers! They are made in the USA with only the highest quality ingredients!
6. Give a gift that keeps on giving long after Valentine’s!! Subscription boxes are on the rise and with so many to choose from it’s hard to know which one is the right fit for you. I LOVE The FitSnack box – Protein Brownies and Cookies, Protein Powder, Seeds and Nuts… Just thinking about it makes my mouth water, anticipating my NEXT box! And at $15 bucks a box it’s a steal!
PLEASE under NO circumstances forget a CARD! They are a must! I love these fun gold foil cards from minted! They are the perfect way to personalize and make your card a little extra special! Bonus Minted Cards are an additional 20% off!
So there you have it folks some fun and unique gifts that are not the usual chocolate, flowers and lingerie 😉 What would you pick? No matter what have an AWESOME Valentine’s Day!