Are you a fan of No Bake Cookies? They are one of my single most favorite things to eat! They are so simple, but yet pretty much the best thing EVER. As I have shared in previous posts, finding guilt free desserts is my mission in life! Even if you are not on the “clean” eating train or even care if your desserts are guilt free or not… you will still FLIP over how good these no bake bars are! No joke they are the BEST healthy eating treat I have come across to date (and that’s saying a lot). Besides being insanely good they are SUPER EASY to Make! That my friend is a WIN!!! These Healthy Melt in your mouth no bake bars will rock your world and impress any of you friends!
- 1 Cup All Natural Peanut Butter ( I have used Almond Butter with success!)
- ⅔ C Honey
- ½ C Coconut Oil
- 2 Cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 C Dark Chocolate Chips - You can substitute ½ C Unprocessed Cocoa Powder - (For less calories - bars will be dryer!)
- ¾ C Craisens (totally optional! - I LOVE them! But I know they're not for everyone)
- ½ tsp almond extract
- Melt PB, Honey, and Coconut oil until melted and delightful in a heavy saucepan – remove from heat and add remaining ingredients – poor into a lightly greased 9×13 pan. The HARDEST part waiting 2-3 hours for the bars to set up!