Have you ever had Taco Bell Breakfast??! I usually don’t eat fast food very often, so when my sister chose Taco Bell for breakfast during our last girls weekend I was a little leery… But holy smokes Taco Bell breakfast is the bomb.com! So good! The breakfast crunch wrap was so flipping good. Then they had these little donuts that had icing in the middle! Does it get ANY better than that! After a grease induced comma I was in food heaven! But hitting up the bell everyday for a crunch wrap breakfast supreme does not bode well for my swimsuit ambitions that are on the near horizon… So I did what most normal people do… I cooked up a healthy version! And it did not disappoint! Enjoy!
- 4 Lean Turkey Sausage Patties
- 4 Low Carb Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 4 Slices Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Eggs Cooked to preference - I just fried mine in cooking spray with a little salt and pepper
- Alexa Organic Cross Cut Sweet Potato Fries - Prepared as directed
- Prepare all ingredients as needed
- To assemble lay tortilla flat then layer with sausage (I cut mine in half length wise so they'd be skinnier), sweet potatoes, egg, finishing with cheese on top then fold tortilla over the top. Then grill both side until cheese is melty and delicious!!
Come on people does it get ANY better than this!?!? We have this one for dinner at our house and it’s a huge hit! Healthified Taco Bell Breakfast Crunch Wrap = Perfection! Now I just need to work on finding a healthy way to make those icing filled donut holes… That will be a tougher egg to crack 😉