Post is brought to you by Atkins Nutritionals, Inc. but opinions expressed are 100% my own.
I am a girl that loves to eat.
Over the past year as I have settled into living more and more of a low carb lifestyle, I have come to really love how I feel when I cut the sugar out of my life. I have so much more energy.
Another big difference that is almost immediate for me is how much of my “brain fog” gets lifted when I cut sugar from my diet. Both huge wins for me
I am a sweets kind of gal so cutting sugar is not easy for me! But I, hands down, always feel better when I do!
So, what is a hungry girl supposed to eat when she is trying to reduce sugar and carbs but wanting to treat herself?
No worries! I have scoured the internet and rounded up 100 snack ideas that will have you eating like the queen (or king) that you are my friend! I got you!
Let’s start with the basics, shall we? When you first start eating low carb you’ll need to have EASY, grab-and-go options that are readily available because those first few days can be tough!
These are my go-to grab pantry staples. They are the kinds of low carb snacks you’ll want to have on hand at all times!
I love Atkins snack products. Every single one I’ve tried tastes like I’m indulging and I never have to worry about the “hidden sugar effect,” – when carbohydrates convert to sugar when digested. You don’t see the sugar, but your body does. I’ve added a few of my favorites to this compilation but really you can’t go wrong with any of them.
I especially enjoy the Atkins Peanut Butter Granola bars. They have 16G of protein and 6G and of fiber, which help me to feel fuller and refuel my body with some much-needed protein after a tough workout out. They make a great recovery snack. And did I mention they taste so dang good you’ll be shocked that there is only 1G of sugar!
20 Low Carb Pantry Staples
- Atkins Peanut Butter Granola Bar
- Atkins Caramel Chocolate Nut Rolls
- Atkins Caramel Nut Chew
- Atkins Milk Chocolate Protein Powder
- Atkins Vanilla Protein Powder
- Whisps Cheese Snacks
- Chomps Grass Fed Beef Sticks
- Low-sugar dark chocolate
- Almond butter
- Beef jerky
- Peanut butter (watch for added sugars)
- Flax Seed Crackers
- SOLA Low Carb Bread
- Joseph’s Low Carb Pitas
- Unsweetened coconut
- Atkins Sweet & Salty Honey Almond Bites
Once you have a well-stocked, low carb pantry, you’ll need to make sure you also have a fridge packed with low carb eats! Having yummy, fresh food on hand is essential. Here are some of my favorite things to eat out of the fridge that I always keep stocked!
20 Low Carb Fridge Essentials
- Deli meat
- Sour cream + ranch dressing packet = Dip!
- Bell peppers
- Greek yogurt – watch for added sugar
- Cottage cheese
I have a HUGE sweet tooth! So besides having Atkins bars on hand always, I love baking up some yummy low carb sweets as well. Here are 20 of my favorite low carb sweet snack ideas.
20 Sweet Low-Carb Snack Ideas
- Chocolate Frozen Pop – Atkins
- Low Carb Chocolate Lava Cake – Maybe I Will
- Mini Cheesecake Bites – Oh So Foodie
- Almond Butter Protein Truffles – Atkins
- Low Carb Cream Cheese Fudge – Maria’s Mixing Bowl
- Buttnernut Toffee Fudge – Spabettie
- Keto Churros – Mom Foodie
- Keto Peppermint Patties -Hodgepodge Hippie
- Keto Peanut Butter Cups – Keen for Keto
- Flourless Paleo Keto Brownies -Low Carb Yum
- Low Carb Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding – Wholesome Yum
- Easy Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff -Cheesecakeitis
- Low Carb High Protein Chocolate Chip Cookies -Successful Homemakers
- Lemon Bars -Maybe I Will
- Keto Trash Cookies – Fit to Serve
- Protein Cookie Dough Bites – Wholesome Yum
- Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs -Diabetes Strong
- Cheesecake Swirl Keto Brownies -By Pink
- Low Carb Chocolate Chip Muffins -Fourscore Living
- Blackberry Orange Sorbet – Atkins
Sometimes you feel like something sweet and sometimes you want a salty or savory snacks. Here are 20 AWESOME drool worthy low carb snacks you can whip up and enjoy. They’re so good you’ll want to try them whether you’re low-carb or not!
20 Salty + Savory Low Carb Snack Ideas
- Nacho Cheese Avacado Chips – Simle Yummy Keto
- Quick Pickle Recipe -Bites n’ Pieces
- Crispy Kale Chips – Your Ketosis Life
- Low Carb Pepperoni Chips – Wholesome Yum
- Keto Jalapeno Poppers – Kicking Carbs
- Keto -Pecans – Kicking Carbs
- Sour Cream Sriracha Deviled Eggs – Raia’s Recipes
- Oven Baked Zucchini Chips -Low Carb Yum
- https://recipesfromapantry .com/air-fryer-chicken-wings
- Low Carb Soft Pretzels – Wholesome Yum
- Low Carb Big Mac Bites -Homemade Interest
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds – I Heart Naptime
- Turkey Bacon Ranch Pinwheels -Joyfilled Eats
- Low Carb Avocado Toast -Maybe I Will
- Keto Jalapeno Popper Hot Dogs on a Stick – Mom Foodie
- Buffalo Chicken Mini Peppers -The Salty Pot
- Baked Salem Kebabs -Go Healthy Everafter
I am known to my friends as kind of a cheese snob. My favorite section in the grocery store is the fancy cheese section. I love trying ALL the cheeses. So how could I not have a whole section dedicated to my favorite food group – CHEESE! It’s something that helps me stick to and actually enjoy eating low carb.
20 Cheesy Goodness Low Carb Snack Ideas
- Baked Goat Cheese and Ricotta Custards -Atkins
- Cheesy Hasselback Zucchini Pizzas -Peas and Crayons
- Parmesan Crisps – Wholeotta Yum
- Keto Pimento Cheese Crips -Kicking Carbs
- Cheddar Bacon Biscuts – Pink Fortitude
- Air Fryer Zucchini Double Cheese Pizza Recipe This
- Low Carb Taco Avocado – The Holy Mess
- Keto Mozzarella Sticks -Yummy Keto Cooking
- Hot Pepperoni Dip -The Endless Appetite
- Easy Pizza Stuffed Mushroom – The Endless Appetite
- Zucchini Hot Tots – Maybe I Will
- Low Carb Grilled Cheese with Tomato -Atkins
- Paleo Dortitos – The Things We’ll Make
- Cajun Keto Crackers -Mom Foodie
- Low Carb Taco Bites -Homemade Interest
- Baked Quesadillas -Atkins
- Pimento Cheese Stuffed Peppers – Peas and Crayons
- Tuna Cottage Cheese Dip – Maybe I Will
- Keto Everything Crackers -Keto Cooking Christian
- Ham and Cheese Roll Ups – Atkins
Well there you have it low carb fans – The Ultimate Low Carb Snack list! If you’re interested in learning more about cutting the sugar from your diet and how to avoid the “hidden sugar effect,” just head over to the Atkins website. Atkins does an awesome job of breaking it down for you and explaining the science behind what they refer to as the “hidden sugar effect.”