- Wake Up Earlier! — Take time to sit up and reflect on the upcoming day! What are your Top priorities for that day? Write them down! So no matter these things get done. Having the extra time before the kids wake-up is crucial to my sanity! On the days where I’m lazy and sleep in, end up being crazy and super stressful. The extra makes all the difference in the world!
- Take time to Exercise – 30 minutes of exercise in the morning will boost your metabolism and keeping it raring throughout the day. If I don’t get up and get it done first thing – the chances of it getting done that day decrease dramatically. If waking up is hard try some pre-workout fuel before you head out! This can help wake you up and getting you moving!
- EAT Breakfast! — I cannot stress this enough! Having a breakfast that includes protein, healthy whole grains can get you started on the right track! This is especially important if you DID workout!
- BREATH!!! Sometimes I just need to take a minute a breath, and make the most of this precious time before the kids fly out the door, take a break! Kiss and Hugs those kids close and make sure they know you LOVE them before they head out the door. As I am constantly reminded of from dear sweet older ladies who smile fondly at my children and tell me how quickly time flies and how I should cherish every minute.
- Be Prepared! Every night before I go to bed I make the kids lunches, put their outfits out, and shoes and backpacks by the door. That way at least a little bit is done and it makes for a more organized and less chaotic morning!
Oikos creamy delicious Greek yogurt and belVita breakfast biscuits are an awesome “go to” breakfast! belVita biscuits offer awesome sustained energy that lasts till Lunch! I love dipping belVita biscuits in yummy Dannon Oikos Greek yogurt! It felt like dessert for breakfast! This perfect power couple clocks in with a total of 360 calories… which is a major win! A perfect combo of carbs + protein! Or check out any of my Protein Shake Recipes , another great way to start your day!!
There are so many yummy flavors to choose from in both the belVita breakfast biscuits AND the Dannon Oikos yogurt!
Check out their Facebook pages to keep up with ALL the yummy news!