Snicker Doodle Protein Shakes
Snickerdoodle Protein Shakes
This Snickerdoodle Protein Shake is a quick and easy Protein Shake to help Mix Things Up!
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Whey ProteinPowder
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze
- 2 tsp sugar-free vanilla powdered coffee creamer
- 1 heaping tsp cinnamon
- 8-10 ice cubes to reach desired consistency
Just Blend in your favoriteBlender and enjoy!!!
So you see this recipe is a breeze to throw together and is super delicious! Making that morning protein shake EASY!! And if you are following a low carb conscious or ketogenic lifestyle you’ll be happy to note that there are only 7.6 net carbs you can lower that even more by swapping out the sugar-free powdered coffee creamer for REAL cream! No carbs and you’ll get some more much-needed fat! A win-win situation right there! 😉
If you’re looking for some more easy and basic Protein Shake Recipes: Check these out!
- PB&J Protein Shake
- No Bake Cookie Protein Shake
- Wendy’s Frosty Inspired Protein Shake
- Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Shake