Happy Fall Y’all! I’m sure you haven’t heard that one at all… lol! Although it’s still a scorching 102 degrees in Henderson, NV I can’t help but feel excited about fall! Sure I get strange looks when I roll up in jeans and a flannel plaid shirt with boots… But come on people it’s almost October! Let me wear my boots and flannel in peace! And don’t even say anything about how hot I must be… BECAUSE I am dying! It’s flipping hot out! So I have resigned to wearing my plaid shirts with shorts and flip flops it’s what I’m calling Vegas Fall Chic… I thinking I am starting a new trend.
Anywho…back to the point and I do have one! With fall in the air it can only mean one thing! Fall baking – which can be somewhat problematic when you have recently sweared off sugar. But I have been hunting and finding awesome recipes to try that are #1 good and #2 sugar free – to help me stay on track! And of course I’ll pass my winners on to you! 🙂
I found this recipe on Bodyrock.tv of all places! They are not as well known for their recipes as they are for their rocking six packs. That might be for a valid reason just saying… But with a couple tweaks I give you my rendition of Body Rock’s Banana Bread.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup cocout oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 Cup Stevia
- 1 TBS Organic Honey
- 3 cups oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash the ripe bananas in a large bowl.
- Add in eggs and oil, vanilla mixing thoroughly.
- Add in oats, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, stevia and honey and continuously mixing.
- Pour into a bread loaf pan, greased with coconut oil
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when poked into the center.