Stop doing this one thing and lift the one BIG block to manifesting that may be holding you back!
When it comes to using the law of attraction also known as manifesting it’s so important to constantly observe what’s going on in your life. Our outward experiences are a mirror for us to see what’s going on inside our mind. I’ll often ask people I’m working with if they love themselves and they say yes. Then we’ll get more into their story and they may tell me something like their spouse calls them disrespectful names, they have major money problems, health issues, and low self-esteem.
That is a blaring alarm going off that indeed they do not love themselves. It can seem corny and maybe unimportant for people to focus so much on how they truly feel about themselves. Although it is the single most important relationship we will ever have in our life! If we can face our past, learn to forgive ourselves, start to embrace our flaws and really begin loving ourselves everything in our lives will change for the better.
If we don’t feel worthy then we will subconsciously block ourselves from living a life of health, joy, abundance, love and more. Our physical reality does not lie so take a step back and look at your life. Do you have some work to do on embracing how you feel about you? When we walk around all day having a negative loop constantly criticizing ourselves overtime this creates big problems. Then when we start realizing we want a certain area of our life to change we feel stuck and don’t know how to get rid of those blocks.
These blocks will show up in numerous ways such as money problems, relationship issues, sadness, anxiety, poor health, drama, etc. The only way to clear these blocks is to go within and make peace with that person in the mirror. We so readily pour out love to our children, partners, friends, and parents but we beat ourselves up. Start turning that around today. It’s the best gift you can give to those you love and yourself.
Here are some ways you can begin to improve your relationship with yourself now…
- Mirror work- Practice standing in front of the mirror daily and look deeply into your eyes. Say your name out loud and then say, “I love you! I really really love you!”
- Affirmations- Come up with a list of empowering statements that start with the words “I am” and repeat them daily. For example, “I am beautiful, I am strong, I am healthy, etc.”
- Forgive- When you catch yourself saying something negative about you, stop and decide to forgive and let things go. We are all human and make mistakes. You must make the decision to start being kind to you!
- Self-care- Take time for you and your health daily whether it’s a walk, time at the gym, making healthy meals, doing a fun active exercise, meditation or stretching.
- Enjoyment- Allow yourself to enjoy life! Watch a funny movie, read a book, take a bath, have dinner with friends, go buy an outfit or just sit and have your favorite drink.
Over time of doing these things daily, you will start to see big changes it all areas of your life. It is magical what happens when you start treating yourself the way you’d like others to treat you.