Ok I’m just gonna put it out there I LOVE Caprese anything! If it’s on the appetizer menu… I’m buying! My husband has accepted this and has become a fan as well! There is something so delightful about this simple but delicious combo! I love heirloom tomatoes! So adding these to this little concoction makes this totally a top notch easy peesy meal! So next time you grill up some chicken just whip up this caprese salad to top your chicken with and you’ll take your grilled chicken from ho-hum to Dyno-myte!!
Fresh Caprese Chicken
- 1 Cup Halved Mini Heirloom Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Cubed High Quality Mozzarella
- 2 TBS Fresh Basil Cut in to Ribbons
- Mix With 1 TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Sea Salt + Fresh Ground Pepper To Taste
Mix tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil and dress with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste serve over freshly grilled chicken while still warm!! That's it my friend!