Over the years I have fallen in LOVE with Flatout Flatbread, they are perfect for a quick lunch on the go or a healthy snack! We even use them to make flat bread pizzas! So when I heard that Flatout Flatbread just launched a line of high protein, low carb flatbread wraps to help people access the power of protein without excess carbs. I got really excited! Each flatbread has 12g to 15g of protein (from beans not protein isolates so they taste great!) and only 8g to 10g net carbs (more than two eggs!) That is a win my friend!
With grilling season upon us I thought it would be fun to take two family favorites and mash them up with the power of Flatout Protein Up Flatbread wraps to create a fun new way to enjoy grilling season without the dreaded debate of bun or no bun! These Grilled Turkey Pizza Burgers will rock your world! They were a huge hit at our house! Really they are pizza + burgers! How could they NOT be good 😉
- 1 Grilled Turkey Burger - flavored to taste
- 1 Sea Salt and Black Cracked Pepper Protein Up FlatOut Flatbread Wrap
- 1 oz Quality Mozzarella Cheese
- 2-3 basil leaves cut into ribbons
- 1-2 Tablespoons Organic Tomato and Basil Mariana Sauce
- 4-5 Pepperonis
- Layer ingredients on wrap and fold carefully to make a square envelope - then grill envelope in skillet with a little bit of grass fed butter to crisp and that's it! Sooo EASY! And you'll love it!
Just Layer Ingredients then fold!
Then comes the best part! Eating!!!
That’s one awesome protein packed meal with pretty much no carbs! Flatout Flatbread would love to see what combinations make up your favorite wrap!!! So whip your favorite recipe and make sure you tag them on instagram and twitter @flatoutbread and use #getdownwithproteinup!
This post is sponsored by FitFluential on behalf of Flatout.