It can be easy to put your health on the back burner! These 7 Quick and Easy Tips For Healthy Living On the Go, will help you to put your own health first!
- Remember to Plan Ahead — Think about your day! Plan to have a healthy well-balanced snack every couple hours… Your body and metabolism will thank you! By eating more frequently you keep that metabolism firing burning all day!
- Drink Your Water! (A common theme of mine) — ALWAYS ALWAYS have a water bottle on hand! Aim to drink at least 2/3 of your weight in ounces every day!
- Always pair a carbohydrate with a protein… These two are a POWER couple, they provide long-lasting energy and manage hunger
- Be Smart… Make SMART Choices… If you HAVE to do a drive-thru — order a grilled chicken salad with a vinaigrette. Most restaurants have healthy options if you seek them out!
- Live your life! This is a WAY of life, not a diet. Never ever be on a diet! Remember making good choices will make your life happier and healthier! Indulgences are important too! But remember they are that… indulgences and are meant to be a special treat! Not a daily thing!
- Carve out time every day to MOVE! Even if it is only 20-30 minutes it will help reduce stress, and keep you feeling healthy and strong!
- Take your Vitamin C!! I am a huge fan of the Emergen-C® product line, especially their Gummies. I love how they help support my immune system even when I am crazy busy. And now they have come up with a yummy gummy chewable so it is even easier to get it in!! Head to Target to grab some and Try it for yourself
Underpaid chauffeur driver or not, your HEALTH should be a priority! Take time to plan ahead and make sure you are taking care of you!! Because friend you are so worth it!!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.