How To Get Really Clear On What You Want In Life!- Getting clear on what you really want in all areas of your life will help you start manifesting + attracting what you really want.
What do you want in your life? Stop for a moment and really think about it. Most people have no idea, or at least think they have no idea. Getting clear on what you truly want is the single most important step to realizing your dreams.
How can you manifest your desires if you don’t know what they are? Today I am giving you permission and encouraging you to get crystal clear on several areas of your life because the Universe does not respond when we give it mixed signals.
For example, I recently asked a client I was working with what her vision for her new business was. She replied, “I don’t know. It’s not about the money. I’d like to help people with it.” I asked if she wanted to be really successful. She then shrugged her shoulders and said, “yeah I guess so!”
Why even start a business if you don’t want it to be successful? Of course, you want it to be successful so stop kidding yourself! There’s one reason why we think and say these things. If we say we don’t want to make any money, be successful, or ask for too much out of life it’s because we don’t feel worthy.
It’s really important to cut the nonsense and start asking for what we truly deserve so the universe can reward us generously. I encourage you to take out a piece of paper and pen and dedicate some time to get clear about what you truly desire in these areas of your life.
- Intimate relationships– It doesn’t matter if you’re single, dating, have a boyfriend or girlfriend or are in a long-term committed marriage, getting clear on this area of your life is the heart of your life! Maybe you’ve decided that you love being single and want to keep it that way the rest of your life. That’s great as long as you are aware of that and clear on that part of your life. Several people are in an unhealthy and unfulfilling relationship and so when they are asked the question “what do you want in your ?” they say they have no idea. That is simply not true. They actually do you know what they want if they really think about it. They just don’t see it with their current partner so they’re afraid to ask. Take a moment to write down what you want in your intimate relationship or what that looks like for you.
- Finances– What do you want your yearly or monthly income to be? I encourage people to ask for an amount that sounds really exciting but possible. For example, if my current income is $50,000 a year and I asked for $1 million dollars a year, my subconscious mind immediately says “oh yeah right!” The gap is too big. I would encourage that person to ask for $100,000 a year or something that seems more possible for them at that time. Then once their income reaches $100,000 then ask for $200,000 or $500,000 etc. Also, add “or more” to the end of your statement of what you want to make. What else do you want to ask for in the area of finances? Maybe you want to be debt-free or have several streams of income, or several rental properties etc.
- Life purpose/Career– This is referring to your passion in life. What do you want out of this area? Do you want to help people? Do you want to change the world? Maybe you want to start a nonprofit or give back to your favorite charity. Or maybe you want to live your passion every day and get generously rewarded for it. Get clear on this area as soon as possible!
- Family– What kind of family dynamic do you want? What activities do you want to do with your kids, siblings, etc? What kind of a parent do you want to be? Get clear on this vision and start living it now. I am constantly adding to this area. This subject is so dear to me and my role as a mom is my most sacred role in this life. I love seeing this area improve and shift as I have gotten more clear on what I want it to be.
- Health- What does it mean for you to be healthy? How do you want to look and feel? What size or weight do you want to be or maybe you want more energy? Do you want to be confident with radiant skin, hair, teeth, and nails, etc?
- Social- What does it mean for you to have a great social life? Maybe you just want a handful of trusted, loyal friends. Maybe you want a house full of fun, loud and outgoing friends. Do you want to attend exciting events or go on trips with a family that you really vibe with? What kind of people do you want to surround yourself with?
- Self Care- What would you like to do to honor yourself? Maybe this is about you getting a monthly massage, making time to work out, reading a book or spending time with friends that feed your soul.
- Material- What does your dream home look like? What kind of car do want to drive? Think about the material world and all the amazing things you’d like to manifest in your life such as a vacation home, wardrobe, pool, hot tub, etc.
Now that you have gotten more clear on what you want to manifest in your life, make a vision board that you can look at several times throughout the day so you can begin to bring these desires into your reality!