How to know if you are awake or sleepwalking through life… Life is meant to be filled with joy, love, and light – if yours is not then you might be sleeping right through life and not even know it.
For many years I was indeed sleepwalking through life and had no idea. If only I knew what I was missing out on for the first 30 years of my life! Many people look back on the past once they start to progress and wish they had known “this or that” back then. We all are constantly being afforded the choice to wake up to certain truths throughout our lives. Sometimes we’re ready and sometimes we’re not and that’s ok. For me, I chose to start coming out of my slumber over a decade ago around the age of 30 and I will continue to peel the layers of learning until I leave the planet.
What I mean by sleepwalking is not being aware of some very powerful stuff that helps us really awaken. The biggest truth that I had no awareness of was my power to create my life. I was randomly going through life on autopilot not realizing that all the crazy dramatic things that kept flowing into my life were happening because I was creating them! I had massive relationship problems, health issues, tons of anxiety, sleep challenges and a whole lot of DRAMA!
Once I started to realize that I was causing these problems in my life, I was able to begin to turn things around. It took time, patience and focus. After some time I looked back on my life and realized how much things had changed. It was so exciting and I felt so alive!
Our lives aren’t meant to be perfect but if you can answer yes to any of the following questions this might mean it’s time to really step it up to awaken on a new level. It is not by accident that you are reading this article. Imagine the possibility that this information has made its way into your hands right here and now because it’s your time!
5 Clues to help you discern if you are indeed sleepwalking through life.
- Are you sad or angry often? In life, there are times when our heart takes a beating. This year I have definitely felt that. My mother passed away last month, my daughter is moving out of the state most likely forever, my son graduated and moved out and I’ve said goodbye to some longtime friendships. I’ve probably cried more this year than possibly any other year. So although I am going through very hard things and at times feel angry or sad it isn’t my dominating state. When you ask yourself this question also ask yourself if there is a specific reason you’re feeling anger or sadness often. If the answer is no then that is a red flag.
- Do you feel nervous or anxious a lot? When I was “sleepwalking” through life I was full of anxiety and worried constantly. Once we start to awaken a peaceful energy starts to overcome us. When we realize that we are powerful, spiritual beings having a human experience life doesn’t seem so daunting
- Do you dread the day when you wake in the morning? If you wake up and say, “Ugh I can’t wait until 5 pm on Friday”, then there’s a problem. Living life awake means you are living your passion and most likely excited to seize each day.
- Do you have a lot of conflict or drama in your life? If you are constantly in fights with others or experiencing really low vibe situations coming into your life than there’s a problem.
- Are you constantly experiencing sickness or health issues? It is scientifically proven that when we think negative thoughts it creates a chemical reaction in our body that suppresses our immune system. On the flip side, when we think positive thoughts it releases endorphins and strengthens our immune system.
If you are thinking yes, this is me when you read any of these questions then its time to take action and make changes in your life. Are you ready to start living a fabulous life? If so take action now! Email [email protected] to set up a free 15-minute discovery call to see if life coaching is right for you.