This insanely easy pumpkin cheesecake protein shake will be just the thing to ward off all the pumpkin dessert cravings that accompany the Fall.
Seriously one of my favorite parts of the Fall is that now it becomes socially acceptable to eat pumpkin ALL the time! And pumpkin can be now found in EVERYTHING!
So it can become really easy to slide off the wagon and reach for a pumpkin treat! Instead, you can now rely on this pumpkin cheesecake protein shake to curb those pumpkin dessert cravings! Total win!
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- ¼ Cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1 TBS Greek Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp sugar-free vanilla coffee creamer
- 8-10 Ice Cubes or more to desired Consistency.
- Blend all ingredients until desired consistency is reached
I have a serious obsession with pumpkin flavored anything – food, candles, decorations…really nothing is off limits.
There is just something about pumpkins that screams comfort, cozy and FALL! Right?!
Looking for more pumpkin flavored goodness??
Check these recipes out: