One of my favorite Holiday traditions she cooked up was the “Valentine’s Phantom.” Every day from February 1st on, The Valentines Phantom would cleverly sneak into our rooms while we were sleeping. And leave a little surprise on our pillow or nightstand leading up to Valentine’s Day.
As a kid, it was so magical, 14 days of presents!! It didn’t matter if the gift was a pencil or a thing of candy, it was a gift!
As I became a mother myself, I knew the Valentine’s Phantom was one tradition that I would continue.
From when my kiddos were tiny up to my current time frame where I have two teenagers, the fun and magic of the “Valentine’s Phantom” continues.
Even my teens love getting little gifts every day! Although I am pretty sure they are onto me. 😉 It’s just plain fun to provide these little Valentines for your kids.
- Valentine’s Sticks
- Fun Valentine’s Day Pencils
- Valentine’s Suckers
- Conversation Hearts
- Mini Sodas
- Small Cereal Boxes – OR you can go big and do a full size box
- Fish Crackers or Swedish Fish
- Pop Secret Popcorn or balloons would also work
- Gummy Bears or Stuffed Bear
- Hot Chocolate Packets or Hot Tamales
- Animal Crackers
- Mac n’ Cheese box or packets