*This post contains affiliate links*
27 Kid Friendly Halloween movies to cozy up and enjoy with your kids!!
We love watching movies in our home! There’s nothing better than cuddling up on the couch with your kiddos and a big bowl of popcorn enjoying a movie! This is a Friday night tradition at least while the kids still think we are cool and want to hang out with us, ha! And with Halloween right around the corner, we’re dusting off some of our favorite Halloween movies! Here’s our family’s list of 25 of our FAVORITE Kid-Friendly Halloween Movies!
1.Scared Shrekless – Who doesn’t love a little Ogre inspired fun!
2. It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown – I remember watching this one every year as a kid!! It’s so fun to see my kids watch and enjoy this one as well!
3.Hocus Pocus– I LOVE this one!! So fun!
4.Monster House– This is a newer one, but still a lot of fun!
5. The Little Vampire– This is a fun and cute one as well!
6.The Witches– Another oldie but a goody!! Angelica Houston circa 1990– A gem my friends!
7.Curious George: A Halloween Boo Fest– This is a great one for younger preschool age children! It’s available now on Netflix!
8.The Nightmare Before Christmas– Such a fun and clever take on Halloween – a classic for sure!
9. Hotel Transylvania– My kids are obsessed with this one and ask to hear Kelly and I’s “Zing” story all the time 😉
10. ParaNorman– We felt this one was a little dark for our younger kids, but several of my friends love it!
11.The Worst Witch (The Movie)– A cute story about trying your best and working on improving your weaknesses
12.Spookley the Square Pumpkin – <3 This one! Such a sweet story!
13.The Haunted Mansion– It’s not just a ride at Disneyland!
14.Coraline– If you want to scare your kids into thinking you’re the best parents in the world — try this one! 😉
15. Halloweentown – Disney made for TV Goodness right here!
16. Return to Halloweentown– Part two my friends! – Get as a double feature!
17. Casper– One of my favorite Christina Ricci performances
18. Casper Meets Wendy Family Fun Edition– And the fun continues with Hilary Duff
19. Legend of Sleepy Hollow – Another Classic!
20.Tim Burton’s Corpse Bride– A clever and unique classic
21.-Monsters, Inc. One of my kid’s favorites!
22.Tower of Terror– Another did the ride or the movie come first debates!
23.Frankenweenie (2012)– Another offbeat but fun one
24. E.T., The Extra-Terrestrial– This one scared me to death as a kid! Am I alone in this…
25. Scooby-Doo: The Movie -Your favorite mystery solvers are back and are some of my favorite teeny-bopper stars from my day… 😉
26. Goosebumps: A new one – my kids loved!
27. Girl Vs. Monster – This was a made for Disney TV movie that my kids really liked.
Well, those are some of my family’s favorites! What did I leave out? What are some of your family’s favorites?