I love a good baked chicken recipe! Throw some chicken and some ingredients in a pan and 1/2 hour or so later you’ve got a delightfully delicious baked chicken recipe completed! One of my favorite go to meals, and one for the life of me… I can’t believe I haven’t shared with you yet! Is this yummy lemon basil baked chicken recipe! It is sooo easy to throw together and you’ll look like a totally impressive cook! Impress your foodie friends with this piece of cake goodness! 😉
- Chicken Breasts 4-6
- Olive Oil ( I used a Basil Infused Version)
- 2-3 Gloves Garlic - Minced
- 2-3 Lemons
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 8oz container Feta Cheese
- 1 pkg whole wheat linguine or thin spaghetti
- Prehear Oven to 375
- Drizzle generously with olive oil directly on chicken and in the dish.
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic.
- Zest 1-2 lemons and sprinkle the lemon zest over chicken-(save lemons).
- Place whole washed basil leaves on top of chicken.
- Juice 1 lemon over dish.
- Cut the remaining 2 lemons in slices and place on top of chicken.
- Dump as much feta cheese as you like over entire dish.
- If you weren’t generous with the olive oil to begin with, then drizzle over entire dish again now.
- Bake at 375 for 45min uncovered.
- Remove chicken from dish, and dump all your juices and cheese crumbles over pasta. Feel free to drizzle more olive oil or squeeze more lemon!
Look how pretty it is before it’s even baked!
I hope you enjoy this awesome and easy go to Baked Chicken Recipe!